2023 Member Resources
At Solis, our goal is to make a difference through personal service. We have assembled the resources on this page in an effort to help you better manage your health.
Is Case Management right for you?
You may benefit from Case Management services if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have more than one of these conditions: Heart Disease, Diabetes, Asthma, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- If you have recently been discharged from an inpatient hospital setting
- If you have had a psychiatric admission or if you have been diagnosed with any of these illnesses: Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Paranoid Disorder, Schizophrenia, or Schizoaffective Disorder
- If you take 8 or more different medications
- If you struggle with alcohol, opioids, or other recreational drugs
Who can access Case Management Services:
Members who are enrolled in Solis and live in the service area of Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Orange, and Hillsborough counties may be eligible to participate in Solis’ Case Management Services.
Who Can Make A Referrals to Case Management?
Referrals come from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:
- Physician offices
- Case Managers/Discharge Planners
- Social Workers
- Medicaid or Social Security Case Workers
- Customer Service Representatives
- A Member or their Responsible Party
How can Case Managers help you?
A Case Manager:
- Works to improve your quality of life, functional status and overall health
- Helps you navigate the complex care system
- Helps you understand your individual health care benefits so that you can get the most from your plan
- Serves as an educator when you have questions regarding your health care
- Helps you access the community resource you need to live better
- Supports and reinforces your recommended treatments and therapies
Our Case Managers believe in taking a holistic approach to health care. They will work with you to form a personalized care plan to help you establish your priorities and achieve your maximum health potential. A Solis Case Manager will also collaborate with you, your care team, providers and in-network specialists to ensure you receive high-quality care.
Case Management Facts:
- Complex Case Management is a free, voluntary service for GHC-SCW insurance members
- You can stop Case Management at any time.
- You don't need a referral from a doctor to participate in Case Management.
To Get Started:
Call Care Management directly at (833) 896-3762.